- Email: email@example.com
Jinyun Yuan joined the lab as a research scientist in 2019. She earned her Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Tsinghua University (China) in 2007. She has broad knowledge and experience on hematopoiesis, miRNAs, HIV gene therapy, tuberculosis immunity, cancer immunotherapy and cancer biology. She is focusing on analyzing brain cancer biomarkers release after focus ultrasound and studying the impact of focus ultrasound on brain cancer biology and therapy.
- Ph.D., Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Tsinghua University (China), 2007
- M.Sc., Cell Biology, Henan Normal University (China), 2004
- B.Sc., Biology, Nantong Normal University (China), 2001
- Yuan J, Tenant J, Pacatte J, Eickhoff C, Blazevic A, Hoft, DF, Chatterjee S. A subset of Mycobacteria-specific CD4+ IFN-γ+ T cells expressing naïve phenotype confers protection against tuberculosis infection in the lung. J Immunol. 2019 Aug 15;203(4):972-980
- Klevorn LE, Berrien-Elliott MM, Yuan J, Kuehm LM, Felock GD, Crowe SA, Teague RM2. Rescue of Tolerant CD8+ T Cells during Cancer Immunotherapy with IL2:Antibody Complexes. Cancer Immunol Res. 2016 Dec;4(12):1016-1026
- Berrien-Elliott MM, Yuan J, Swier LE, Jackson SR, Chen CL, Donlin MJ, Teague RM. Checkpoint blockade immunotherapy relies on T-bet but not Eomes to induce effector function in tumor-infiltrating CD8+ T cells. Cancer Immunol Res. 2015 Feb;3(2):116-24.
- Jackson SR, Yuan J, Teague RM. Targeting CD8+ T-cell tolerance for cancer immunotherapy. Immunotherapy. 2014;6(7):833-52.
- Jackson SR, Yuan J, Berrien-Elliott MM, Chen CL, Meyer JM, Donlin MJ, Teague RM. Inflammation programs self-reactive CD8+ T cells to acquire T-box-mediated effector function but does not prevent deletional tolerance. J Leukoc Biol. 2014 Sep;96(3):397-410.
- Breuer S, Chang MW, Yuan J, Torbett BE. Identification of HIV-1 inhibitors targeting the nucleocapsid protein. J Med Chem. 2012 Jun 14;55(11):4968-77.
- Yuan J, Wang J, Crain K, Fearns C, Kim KA, Hua KL, Gregory PD, Holmes MC, Torbett BE. Zinc-finger Nuclease Editing of Human cxcr4 Promotes HIV-1 CD4(+) T Cell Resistance and Enrichment. Mol Ther. 2012 Apr;20(4):849-59.
- Yuan J, Devarajan A, Moya-Castro R, Zhang M, Evans S, Bourquard N, Dias P, Lacout C, Vainchenker W, Reddy ST, Koka PS. Putative innate immunity of antiatherogenic paraoxanase-2 via STAT5 signal transduction in HIV-1 infection of hematopoietic TF-1 cells and in SCID-hu mice. J Stem Cells. 2010; 5(1):43-8.
- Yuan JY*, Wang F*, Yu J*, Yang GH, Liu XL, Zhang JW. MicroRNA-223 reversibly regulates erythroid and megakaryocytic differentiation of K562 cells. J Cell Mol Med. 2009 Nov-Dec;13(11-12):4551-9. (*Co-first authors)
- Liu XL*, Yuan JY*, Zhang JW, Zhang XH, Wang RX. Differential gene expression in human hematopoietic stem cells specified toward erythroid, megakaryocytic, and granulocytic lineage. J Leukoc Biol. 2007 Oct; 82(4):986-1002. (*Co-first authors)