The following Chen lab presentations will take place during the 2020 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium (IUS) to be held on September 6-11, 2020 online.
- 1868: Characterization of Focused Ultrasound- Mediated Brainstem Delivery of Intranasal Administered Agents to be presented by Dezhuang (Summer) Ye in the session MTH: Poster PM – Ultrasound Mediated Delivery II on Tuesday, September 8, 11:30 – 1:30 pm (PST), 1:30 – 3:30 pm (CST).
- 2199: Sonogenetics for Noninvasive and Cellular- Level Neuromodulation in Rodent Brain to be presented by Yaoheng (Mack) Yang in the session MBE: Biological Effects & Dosimetry on Wednesday, September 9, 8:30 – 10:00 am (PST), 10:30 – 12:00 pm (CST).
- 1886: Comparison Between Mechanical and Mechanical-Thermal Effect of Ultrasound Neuromodulation to be presented by Hongchae (Iris) Baek in the session MBE: Biological Effects & Dosimetry on Wednesday, September 9, 8:30 – 10:00 am (PST), 10:30 – 12:00 pm (CST).
- 2195: Focused Ultrasound-Enhanced Delivery of Radiolabeled Agents to Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma to be presented by Dezhuang (Summer) Ye in the session MTN: Poster AM – Theranostics on Thursday, September 10, 6:15 – 8:15 am (PST), 8:15 – 10:15 am (CST).
- 1487: Characterize Brain Tumor Genetic Signatures with Focused Ultrasound-Enabled Liquid Biopsy (FUS- LBx) to be presented by Christopher Pacia in the session MTN: Theranostics & Image Guidance on 8:30 – 9:30 am (PST), 10:30 – 11:30 am (CST).
Congratulations to Summer, Mack, Iris, and Chris!
Dr. Chen will be the Session Chair for the following sessions:
- MTH: Poster PM – Ultrasound Mediated Delivery II
- MTH: Poster AM – Blood-Brain Barrier & Brain Applications
- MTH: Poster PM – Blood-Brain Barrier & Brain Applications
Symposium website: https://2020.ieee-ius.org